Single Cup Brewing System
TASSIMO T10 Features
- Instant heat-up and fast first cup
- Customize your beverages with a single touch of a button
- Easy-to-clean; most parts are dishwasher-safe
- Height adjustment and removable cup stand allows you to use the cup or travel mug of your choice
- Automatic cleaning and descaling with use of a special T DISC keeps your beverages tasting clean
- Removable 68-oz water tank
Product Use & Care
Everything you need to know to keep your system brewing better and longer.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BREWER
- Keep it clean. Using a soft, damp cloth, wipe down the outside of your machine and clean the barcode scanner regularly, so your brewer can scan the bar codes on your T DISCs properly.
- Rinse the water tank and filter cartridge holder - by hand, with water only.
- Clean the brewing unit regularly. Run the cleaning process with the Service T DISC that comes with your machine. This is especially important if your brewer hasn't been used for a while. Never use scouring agents or steam cleaners.
- Here's what's dishwasher-safe: the T DISC holder, piercing unit, drink outlet, plus all parts of the cup stand can be removed and cleaned in the dishwasher. (When preparing a lot of drinks, one after the other, you can clean the piercing unit quickly and easily under running water.)
- Not dishwasher-safe: Wash the water tank and lid, the filter cartridge holder and Service T DISC by hand.
Your brewer comes with a convenient, automatic descaling program. If the Descale icon lights up while your machine is on, run the descaling program immediately - otherwise the brewer may not function properly. If your machine has a water filter, be sure to remove the filter holder with the filter cartridge before running the program.