Single Cup Brewing System
TASSIMO T20 Features
- Instant heat-up and fast first cup
- Customize your beverages with a single touch of a button
- Noise reduction system for quiet preparation of beverages
- Low energy consumption: zero watt hours in standby mode and an on-demand heating element
- Height adjustment and removable cup stand allows you to use the cup or travel mug of your choice
- Automatic cleaning and descaling with use of a special T DISC keeps your beverages tasting clean
- Removable cup stand and splash cover lets you customize the color to suit your kitchen
- Removable 1.5 L water tank
- Dimensions in cm (L x W x H): 29.8 x 19.9 x 27.8
- Weight in package: 7.1 lbs
About the TASSIMO System
HOW DO YOU BREW THE PERFECT CUP EVERY TIME?
The TASSIMO Single Cup Brewing System by Bosch uses INTELLIBREWTM to make sure every coffee, tea, cappuccino, latte, mocha, espresso, or hot chocolate taste exactly the way they are supposed to. Every single time.
This Intelligent Barcode Technology measures the right amount of water, the right brewing time and the right temperature to make every beverage you brew, whether it is coffee, tea, or specialty drinks consistent and perfect with each touch of a button.
You see, each T DISC pod has a barcode that contains special instructions for every beverage. TASSIMO is the only single cup brewer with INTELLIBREWTM to read these instructions and make your beverages exactly how they are meant to be.
And you can even manually control the strength of your drink with the press of a button. Brewed to perfection and brewed just the way you like it.
It’s the smarter way to brew. You’ll wonder why you haven’t switched from a regular coffee maker to a TASSIMO sooner!
Product Use & Care
Everything you need to know to keep your system brewing better and longer.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BREWER
- Keep it clean. Using a soft, damp cloth, wipe down the outside of your machine and clean the barcode scanner regularly, so your brewer can scan the bar codes on your T DISCs properly.
- Rinse the water tank and filter cartridge holder - by hand, with water only.
- Clean the brewing unit regularly. Run the cleaning process with the Service T DISC that comes with your machine. This is especially important if your brewer hasn't been used for a while. Never use scouring agents or steam cleaners.
- Here's what's dishwasher-safe: the T DISC holder, piercing unit and drink outlet can all be removed and cleaned in the dishwasher. (When preparing a lot of drinks, one after the other, you can clean the piercing unit quickly and easily under running water.)
- Not dishwasher-safe: Wash the water tank, the back panel, the Service T DISC and all parts of the cup stand by hand.
Your brewer comes with a convenient, automatic descaling program. If the Descale icon lights up while your machine is on, run the descaling program immediately – otherwise the brewer may not function properly.