TIM HORTONS Latte
You may add this item permanently to any of your Auto Delivery orders or create a new order. Enjoy the convenience of home delivery on a schedule you choose. Changes are easy to make at any time. Learn More
(you can edit your frequency in cart)
The selected variant is not available for Auto-Delivery.
- This package contains 8 Tim Hortons Espresso T DISCS and 8 milk creamer T DISCS, you use of each for every latte
- Each serving makes an 11 fl oz latte
How to Make It
- Place your Medium (11 fl oz) cup on the cup stand.
- Insert the T DISC into the brewer and when the green Auto light comes on, press the button.
- Always wait until the orange Stand-by light displays before removing the T DISC.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
My point is: because it is difficult to maintain product information in a general sense, the appropriate place for nutrition information is on each product's description page. Please add this information, as it is very important to your customers with food allergies and with dietary restrictions.
I totally agree with you. It is so frustrating to have to ask for the nutritional info for every single product. Tassimo, please add a nutritional information section to your website!
It’s non-sweet milk product that comes with the Tim Horton`s Lattes.
thanks for your questions!
Nutritional facts are as follows: Calories 80, total fat 3.5g, cholesterol 20mg, sodium 150mg, total carbohydrate 4g, protein 4g.