Single Cup Brewing System
TASSIMO T55 Features
- Instant heat-up and fast first cup
- Customize your beverages with a single touch of a button
- Noise reduction system for quiet preparation of beverages
- Low energy consumption: zero watt hours in standby mode and an on-demand heating element
- Height adjustment and removable cup stand allows you to use the cup or travel mug of your choice
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
WHEN WE PUT IN CERTAIN DISCS
CHAI TEA , EARL GREY TEA THE BREWER GOES RED AND DOES NOT WORK IT HAS ALSO DONE IT ONCE ON T.IM HORTONS COFFEE.
ALL THE DISCS HAVE BEEN RECENTLY PURCHASED.
I HAVE REPROGRAMMED THE MACHINE TO TRY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.
Why is this $20 more than the T55 at Bed Bath and Beyond? Is there a difference?
Two points to keep in mind:
1. Be prepared to press the stop button in order to stop the flow of water at the desired level. The barcode on the cleaning disc tells the Tassimo brewer to produce much more water than would be accommodated by a typical coffee cup.
2. Keep in mind that the purpose of the cleaning disc is to flush contaminants from the Tassimo brewer. Therefore, after inserting the cleaning disc, you will want to run a small amount of water (i.e. fill the cup 1/2 full) and discard this water before filling the cup for use. In addition to flushing the system clear, this also serves to pre-warm your coffee cup.