Home Brewing System by Bosch (Black)
TASSIMO T20 Features
- Instant heat-up and fast first cup
- Customize your beverages with a single touch of a button
- Noise reduction system for quiet preparation of beverages
- Low energy consumption: zero watt hours in standby mode and an on-demand heating element
- Height adjustment and removable cup stand allows you to use the cup or travel mug of your choice
- Automatic cleaning and descaling with use of a special T DISC keeps your beverages tasting clean
- Removable cup stand and splash cover lets you customize the color to suit your kitchen
- Removable 1.5 L water tank
- Dimensions in cm (L x W x H): 29.8 x 19.9 x 27.8
- Weight in package: 7.1 lbs
About the TASSIMO System
ENJOY GLOBAL VARIETY. The TASSIMO Home Brewing System by Bosch makes one perfect cup at a time with the ease of T DISC technology. T DISCs are filled with fresh coffee or espresso grounds, tea leaves or milk creamer (which the system froths for the perfect cappuccino or latte). Slip in your favorite T DISC and in just about a minute, your brewer makes coffee (iced or hot), tea, cappuccino, latte, crema, mocha, espresso or hot chocolate just to your liking.
ASK FOR THE BARCODE. Each T DISC uses a special barcode that tells your brewer exactly what to do: the size of the drink, the amount of water required, its optimal temperature, and how long to brew it. It's like the know-how of a seasoned barista right at home. All the brewing happens inside the T DISC, keeping the machine clean and ready to use. You can also manually control the strength of your drink with the press of a button.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
the brewering well.
Look on the Tassimo website to start the recall/replacement process.
go here and check your system if its apart of it
TAS100x | TAS451x | TAS46x
Product Use & Care
Everything you need to know to keep your system brewing better and longer.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BREWER
- Keep it clean. Using a soft, damp cloth, wipe down the outside of your machine and clean the barcode scanner regularly, so your brewer can scan the bar codes on your T DISCs properly.
- Rinse the water tank and filter cartridge holder - by hand, with water only.
- Clean the brewing unit regularly. Run the cleaning process with the Service T DISC that comes with your machine. This is especially important if your brewer hasn't been used for a while. Never use scouring agents or steam cleaners.
- Here's what's dishwasher-safe: the T DISC holder, piercing unit and drink outlet can all be removed and cleaned in the dishwasher. (When preparing a lot of drinks, one after the other, you can clean the piercing unit quickly and easily under running water.)
- Not dishwasher-safe: Wash the water tank, the back panel, the Service T DISC and all parts of the cup stand by hand.
Your brewer comes with a convenient, automatic descaling program. If the Descale icon lights up while your machine is on, run the descaling program immediately – otherwise the brewer may not function properly.