- This package contains 8 Gevalia espresso T DISCS and 8 flavored syrup T DISCS, offering sweet and satisfying sips, cup after cup
- Each T DISC makes an 11 fl oz cup of coffee
How to Make It
- Place your desired 12 fl oz mug on the cup stand.
- Shake the flavored Chocolate Syrup T DISC and insert it into the brewer first; when the green Auto light comes on, press the button.
- When the orange Stand-by light displays, replace the Syrup T DISC with the Espresso T DISC; wait for the green Auto light, and press to start.
- Watch as the mug fills, then enjoy a delectable, chocolaty treat.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Secondly, I have been waiting a month for my order for this item to fill, and to date I have no estimate of the time frame for shipment. Any guidance? This one product was the reason I purchased the brewer, and now I can't get the product.
I don't work for this company, but have worked in manufacturing for many years and there are generally two reasons for lack of availability for a product - problems with suppliers or equipment issues. The manufacturer may only have one or two machines that run the T-discs and if that machine is down for any reason, you're going to have a product shortage. The same goes for the people who supply the chocolate syrup or the coffee grounds or the printed foil or the injection molded discs - any issues with one component that goes into making this product and you will not be able run.
Hopefully this product won't be on back order for long because it is very delicious!
We welcome the opportunity to explain our allergen labeling policy so that you will consider Kraft products with confidence in the future.
Kraft's current global allergen labeling policy requires that major food allergens always be identified within the product ingredient statement using consumer friendly terms. Cross-contact allergen information is also provided when appropriate.
Kraft is in the process of implementing a new allergen labeling policy to add additional emphasis to allergens on product labels.
This new labeling will enhance the visibility of allergens on product labels and simplify information for our consumers.
As of 2007, Kraft Foods Group in the US began implementing this new labeling which features a bolded "CONTAINS" statement placed below the list of ingredients (For example, "CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY").
The "CONTAINS" labeling will be applied to all new product introductions and existing product labels will be updated on a flow-through basis.
Other countries and regions are evaluating the best approach for implementing this new policy given differences in regulations and multiple languages on packaging.
Thank you for reaching out to us at Kraft Foods Group regarding food allergens.