GEVALIA Dark Italian Roast
(you can edit your frequency in cart)
The selected variant is not available for Auto-Delivery.
- This package contains 12 Gevalia Dark Italian Roast, delivering an intensely satisfying experience with each cup
- Each T DISC makes an 8 fl oz cup of coffee
How to Make It
- Place your desired 11 fl oz mug on the cup stand.
- Insert the Gevalia® Dark Italian Roast T DISC into the brewer; when the green Auto light comes on, press it to start.
- Allow the mug to fill with hearty, extra-bold coffee, and start sipping.
About the TASSIMO System
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I really enjoy the Dark italian roast the best out of the two. It is comparable to the Verona Blend at Starbucks; spicy and sweet. The dark blend is good, but closer to the house or pike place brew. Hope this helps!
I enjoyed the dark breakfast blend much better even though is more like a medium roast.
The new Kenco Colombian is very tasty too.
You will love both. I prefer the Dark Italian because it tastes like Verona with that rich carmely taste. If you were a Verona drinker you will know what I mean.
Life is too short to concern yourself with such trivialities. ;)