CORNER COFFEEHOUSE Sweet Vanilla Latte
- This package includes 8 Milk Creamer T DISCS and 8 Vanilla Espresso T DISCS; you use one of each for every latte
- These T DISCS brew together to make an 11 fl oz mug of latte
How to Make It
- Place your Medium (11 fl oz) cup on the cup stand.
- Shake the Sweet Latte Milk Creamer T DISC. Insert it into the brewer first, and when the green Auto light comes on, press the button.
- When the orange Stand-by light displays, replace the Milk Creamer T DISC with a Vanilla Flavored Espresso T DISC. When the green Auto light comes on, press the button.
- Always wait until the orange Stand-by light displays before removing the T DISC.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
For labeling purposes, Kraft includes wheat, barley, rye and oats as sources of gluten. Our packages identify gluten by listing these common sources. Other grains that contain gluten are triticale, spelt, kamut, mir and farina, and if these grains are included in our products, they will also be labeled.
However you should know that we do not guarantee that our products are gluten-free because we sometimes purchase flavoring, color or spice ingredients from suppliers who do not list every possible source of gluten beyond what is required by law.
If you have a concern about possible trace amounts of gluten from sources other than wheat, which may be contained in flavoring, color or spice, you should avoid purchasing the product